Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Fanart February - Part 2










I had to downgrade this challenge from (mostly) finished drawings to sketches, because it was starting to eat up too much of my time. (I'm supposed to be prioritising better this year, after all.) I thought I'd rather upload these in batches if they're not as good quality.

Day 11 - Jean from Attack on Titan. I don't really have a favourite character in that anime, but if I were forced to choose I'd pick Jean.

Day 12 - Koga from Inuyasha, my favourite supporting character from that series.

Day 13 - Eren in titan form, from Attack on Titan. Drawn without reference in a train station.

Day 14 - Aisling from The Secret of Kells. I was going to try to draw something appropriate for Valentines day, but this seemed better.

Day 15 - Frank and Len from Ruby Gloom. Drawing two heads on one body while making one head taller than the other is really hard!

Day 16 - Mulan from Disney's Mulan. Another of my animated role models.

Day 18 - Link again, this time from Wind Waker. In his lobster pyjamas.

Day 19 - Makoto, from Free! Only I was having pose trouble so I... um... drew him as a merman. Am I embarrassing myself too much with this challenge?

Day 19 - Marco from Attack on Titan.

Day 20 - the small totoro from My Neighbour Totoro.

part 1, part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment