Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

present tags






Since I had very little time to prepare for the farmer’s market this Saturday, I decided to do some more originals to sell instead of trying to make a comic or a book.
These sets of six are tags for presents, they’re threaded with red embroidery thread now, but my camera is out of battery so I can’t take a photo. 
The top set are my favourite spring flowers. The bottom set are based ontsukumogami, an item in japanese folklore. Supposedly when a tool or belonging reaches 100 years of service, it gains a soul and moves around the house.
I’ll also have free mini-comics and mini-zines to give out, the latest issue of What’s the Time Mrs Woolf, and a few copies of Science Fiction Octuple Feature and Eat Me! from Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment