Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Inktober 2014 - Part 1






Day 1 - ink and water. A lesson in how ink and water can go horribly wrong. I chose the wrong cartridge pen so it was doomed from the beginning.

Day 2 - brush inking and ink wash. One day I'll be confident enough in this medium to use it outside of Inktober.

Day 3 - G-pen. Simple headshots to break in a new pen.

Day 4 - ink and water. I felt bad for messing up Louise on the first day, so I drew her again with the right cartridge pen.

Day 5 - various. I was still quite tired from a convention at the weekend so I scribbled up some Poppets in various ways. Smiling Poppet with the G-pen, happy Poppet in ink and water, angry Poppet with a brush, surprised Poppet with a mapping pen, sad Poppet with a brush pen.

Day 6 - brush inking. Lena is wearing her brother's jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment